For small academic research studies or clinical practice there is no charge. However all users of the ICIQ modules must agree to the User Agreement before download and use of the modules.
By completion of the download process the ICIQ group grants permission to use the ICIQ modules specified during completion of the request form.
Subject to the following conditions:
- The research or clinical use is not funded or sponsored for commercial purposes, directly or indirectly, by pharmaceutical, medical appliance or for-profit company or similar. Data collected as a result of the study is not allowed to be used for for-profit purposes without the appropriate permissions from the ICIQ group.
- The user agrees not to modify the modules in any way, including the wording of items, format, and scoring.
- The user agrees not to reproduce the modules in any way other than for the purposes of the licensed use, or to distribute the modules for sale, rental, lease or similar.
- All modules and translations are copyright of the ICIQ group. The reproduction in any publication is not allowed without the appropriate permissions from the ICIQ group.
- The ICIQ group gives permission to migrate the ICIQ modules on to electronic platforms for the purposes of the agreed study only. The migration and administration is the responsibility of the user only.
- This agreement is for the agreed study only. Any additional studies will require a new agreement by a separate request made to the ICIQ group.