The International Consultation in Incontinence Questionnaires (ICIQ) User Agreement
The modules comprising the ICIQ (“Modules”) have been developed for use in both clinical practice and research, for the patient reported assessment of urinary, bowel and vaginal symptoms.
As the owner of the copyright in the Modules, the Bristol Urological Institute (“BUI”) (hosted by North Bristol NHS Trust and acting on behalf of the ICIQ group) has agreed to licence third parties to use the Modules for clinical and/or research purposes on the terms and conditions set out below.
Downloading and/or using a Module shall be deemed to be an acceptance of these terms and conditions and any failure to comply shall be an infringement of intellectual property rights and appropriate legal action may be taken.
Terms & Conditions of Use
- Applications to use any or all of the Modules must be made through the ICIQ website (https://iciq.net/). Permission to use the Modules is not granted to any individual or organisation that (i) fails to make an application (ii) omits information or includes inaccurate or misleading information in its application (iii) has an application refused and/or (iv) fails to pay any charges due.
- Applications are approved for specific purposes (“Approved Purpose”). Use of the Module for any reason other than the Approved Purpose is subject to a further application being made and approved.
- Modules must be used in the exact form in which they are downloaded. Modifications to the text or formatting (including, but not limited to, the scoring) is not permitted.
- Modules may be migrated onto electronic platforms as necessary for the Approved Purpose. Such migration and/or administration are entirely the responsibility of the user.
- It is the responsibility of the user to ensure that the most up to date version of the Module is being used.
- Modules must not be reproduced other than as necessary and appropriate for the Approved Purpose.
- Copyright notices, warnings and/or disclaimers on the Modules must not be removed or permitted to be removed.
- The Modules have been developed to help improve and inform clinical practice and research. The content of the Modules does not constitute clinical and/or other professional advice. Modules must only be used after the user has reviewed and is satisfied with its content and suitability. Permission to use the Modules is not an assessment of suitability.
- The BUI does not accept any liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience arising out of or in connection with the use of the Modules and the BUI will not be liable for any loss, damage or inconvenience suffered by any third party (including the user) that arises out of or in connection with use of the Modules.
- The BUI retains absolutely all its rights, title and interest in and to any intellectual property it may have in the Modules and nothing in this User Agreement shall constitute an assignment of such intellectual property. Only BUI shall have the right to give a third party permission to use the Modules.
Reference in this User Agreement to the BUI shall be deemed to be a reference to the ICIQ group and/or its host, North Bristol NHS Trust (as applicable).